Tuesday, October 5, 2010

SUPER JONAH TURNS 4!

4 years ago, we were new parents...hard to believe. I feel like I have been a mommy my entire life. I can hardly remember just being me. On September 8th, our little guy turned 4. He had been counting down the "naps" for weeks. Yes, that is how he counts time. We had a great family party on his actual birthday and then on Saturday we had a big Mario party. Complete with Mario wall decals, giant question mark boxes, coin games and Mario cake. His birthday was the best day of his life and he is already talking about being 5! NOOOOO!!!!! He is such a big kid. Sometimes we will both be looking at him and at the same time we will say " I can't believe how big he is"! He gets taller everyday and says something new every day. He is a thinker! He has amazing questions but I don't think I can give him amazing answers. Most of them are "ummm...I don't know Jonah, I don't know why God made the sky high". What an amazing kid!





No comments: