Sunday, January 30, 2011

Oct-Jan

I have not blogged in 4 and a half months. My goal was to blog every week. Yup...doing a great job. SO the last time I blogged the boys had just started school. The main things that happen are the holidays and such. We had a great time in the fall. Hayrides, picking pumpkins and painting and carving pumpkins. Thanksgiving was great and full of great family time. Christmas was very special this year. It is the first year that both of the boys were asking " how many more "naps" until Christmas". We enjoyed it so much and boys had a blast. January has been eventful. My birthday and we have had to opportunity to attend 4 Jazz games....we have been loving that. We also started Snowboarding which has been a blast. We had lessons and are now pros..lol!Jonah and Isaac are getting super big. Isaac is fully potty trained...even at night, which is awesome. They both love school and excel every day. They love to play with each other and make up games. They are quite ridiculous sometimes but so cute. Jonah is always asking, why, who, how many, how tall, who is taller, who is smaller, who is stronger, etc. He is SO curious about his world. Isaac is a crazy kid. He is always up to something. I will catch him, naked, wearing snow boots, oven mitts, jumping on the couch and singing happy birthday. He is freaking hilarious. Benji is excelling at his job as always and I am just trying to keep up on life. I am trying to use my free time wisely. It was hard at first but I a LOVING the quiet!
To see pictures of our recent adventures click on pictures!

1 comment:

Erica said...

Looks like tons of fun! :) I am jealous of all of the jazz games, sad that I have lived in Utah my whole life and never been! HAHA! Give those boys kisses from me! :)