We are busy around here. Between Jonah school activities, church activities, Benji's new job and new fun outside adventures...it has been fun! Jonah is a super , duper kid. Talking like crazy, having his own ideas and taking good care of his little brother. Isaac is walking, talking and is super happy! Benji's new job is going great, he actually REALLY loves it and he has already been promoted! He is now managing a team of 5 and more are coming! I am SO proud of him! I have been really involved in our church. I host a playgroup, I am going to be leading the Capital Woman's Bible Study this summer and I am going to be on the leadership team for our MOPS group. I have a lot of planning to do for our next MOPS semester in September as I am going to be the Hospitality Coordinator. We have a really great team of girls and I am really looking forward to all the events this summer. Mothers day was wonderful! I feel so blessed to have such an amazing mother and also to have two amazing children, it feels really nice to be appreciated!
Since the weather is nice now we have been spending a lot of time at the park, taking a lot of walks and enjoying the mountains. Last Friday we took Jonah to meet Thomas the Tank Engine, it was epic and he enjoyed it SO much!! We look forward to our summer vacation in August in the Northwest, we are going to be driving to Seattle and British Columbia, it is going to be quite the adventure with two little ones but we are exited! Click on Pics!
This kid
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment