Thursday, January 15, 2009

The Latest


So far January has been eventful! I started taking Isaac to the Little Gym on Tuesdays while Jonah is at school. He LOVES it! It is so great for his development. Also, it was my 29th birthday on the 12th. Eeekk!! I know! Almost 30! It was great though! My mom took me to California for the weekend. I went with her work (JetBlue). If her department does well for the year they take them on vacation and get to bring a guest. Lucky Me! We spent Saturday in Disneyland. It was strange being there without Jonah and I missed all my boys so much. But it was a very much needed break and my mom and I had a blast. That place really is the happiest place on earth, has not changed at all. We didn't even need a map. Benji was a trooper and stayed home with the boys. I have the BEST hubby! He is so great with them and takes such good care of them!! Thanks baby!!!
Then on Sunday we spent the day with some family that we have in L.A and went to the beach. I just soaked it all in because I knew I was going to have to come back to the cold. Although, today is bright and sunny and my windows are open. On my actual birthday my family came over for dinner. It was fun! Thanks to everyone for all the wonderful birthday wishes. Click on PICTURES!!!

1 comment:

The Armons said...

Oh how fun!!
Happy Birthday!